Risk Advisory & Internal Audit
Our services can help clients strategically assess, remediate and improve control issues identified, while also elevating the profile of internal audit in identifying and addressing complex emerging risk areas.
A business has to be protected against the business threats and risks. We concentrate on managing this risk. To enhance the value for the stakeholders, we assist our clients in protecting their business and its success. We realize the threats that client’s business may face. Recent history demonstrates the importance of identifying threats, and the appropriate response, at an early stage. As a result, we are more focused on preventive measures and less on detective procedures. Our expertise and knowledge ensure we remain at the forefront of implementing new approaches to managing risk.
Effective risk management is the foundation of a successful organization. If this goes wrong, the consequences can be acutely damaging. Where organizations get it right they can become more efficient, more effective and more successful.
Further, maximising the value and effectiveness of the internal audit function requires an understanding of an organisation’s objectives, risks, risk management priorities, regulatory environment, and the diverse needs of critical stakeholders including executive management, the board, audit committees, employees, and shareholders. Ultimately, these needs determine the risk profile of the organisation and the strategic focus of the organisation, resources and practices required of its internal audit department.
We provide an array of risk advisory and internal audit services as follows:
- Performing internal audit of the organization
- Review of internal controls system of the organization through identification and effectiveness of existing controls
- Risk management framework development
- Risk assessment and prioritization of identified risks of the business
- Risk validation and monitoring
- Evaluation of risk management frameworks assessing against best practice
- Assessment, design and implementation of strategic risk register