Financial Advisory Services
We collaborate with clients to help them solve their complex industry issues and capitalize on opportunities to grow, optimize and protect their businesses. Make the best decisions to move the business forward with confidence and authority.
With the growth in economic activities in the country, the turnaround in the economy is very much likely. This result in new players entering the market, existing may be planning to merge or restructure themselves; the choices to grow are endless.
Considering the developments in the economic scene, it can get difficult for business owners to decide on number of question like; under what legal structure they should operate in; which mode of financing will be workable; will the existing business plan work or not in the changed environment; are the new plans feasible; and so on.
In these situations, businesses need expert advises and DS provide a diverse range strategic and financial advice to clients in relation to cooperate finance, valuation and other corporate activities. We offer an array of solutions that cater these needs, and they are as follows:
- Financial due-diligence; which helps a potential buyer help to identify and focus attention on the factors in the business that will be critical to its future success.
- Business valuation; delivering rigorous financial, economic and strategic advice to improve the value of the organisation and evaluating major investment decisions to improve business value
- Feasibility studies; for the potential business growth and expansion plan.
- Restructuring and reorganization; we advise on a comprehensive range of transactions types including: mergers and demergers, refinancing, securitization and group reorganisations.
- Independent opinion; we provide assistance to non-executive directors and audit committees to address their governance obligations by providing independent support of the valuations inherent in their verification of accounts and report.